Thursday, February 4, 2010

Day 35...It's Getting Easier

Good morning,
Today is February 4th and I have survived thirty-five (35) days Wal-Mart free! Can you believe it? I sure can't. As each day passes, it is getting easier and easier not to fall off the wagon. I mean, I don't even think about going to Wal-Mart when I plan my shopping errands. And when a Wal-Mart sales paper comes in the mail, I put it in file #666 without so much as a glance. I am celebrating my success, however, I am very aware that there are still 330 days left in my journey and only time will tell whether I can continue to stay the course.
What have you resolved the give up or do more of in 2010? I'd love to hear how you've progressed...or not. Are you struggling to keep focused? Have you given up and decided to try again next year? Come on. Talk to me.
Until next time...peace,

Hazel
www.hazelmillsstories.com

No comments:

Post a Comment