Thursday, October 30, 2008

Hazel's HOTmail: Heavy Duty Love

Dear Hazel,
I am a heavy duty cutie with an extra large sexual appetite and proud of it. My problem is that none of my past lovers have been able to adequently satisfy me. I need at least five or six orgasms each time to make me happy. Most of my boyfriends have only been good for only two, maybe three on a good night. I usually end up using my vibrator to take me the rest of the way.
Do you have any suggestions?

C.J.B. in New Orleans


Dear CBJ,

I am referring you to my girl and fellow author, Caramel Vixen. Her advice will surely get you and your lover well on the way to sexual satisfaction. Enjoy!

Hazel
www.hazelmillsstories.com


Hi there! I am Caramel Vixen, a very close friend of Hazel’s and I myself am a fellow Heavy-Duty Cutie! (Cute way of putting it by the way) I too have a sexual appetite that is just as large as I am. I’m very much like you, (when I’m in a relationship) I need my man to be able to hook me up with at least 5 or 6 orgasms a day. But girl! Even the best man w/ the biggest D*ck ain’t superman! Space your orgasms out! I promise you, you and your partner will be better off for it.
Ie. Start the day off right with some good morning lovin’ or at least foreplay (enough to give you a couple of OG’s )
When ya man comes home from work, (take it from me, NO man who is not working deserves this much lovin, unless he’s giving you his disability check every month!) Ask the man about his day, ask him if he’s hungry, when he says yes, because a brotha who loves sista’s like ourselves is always down to grub! Tell him to follow you, have a few treats in the bed room, (chocolate dipped strawberries or whatever) place them down near your Love Tunnel, and tell him to eat up! Be sure to get at least 2 or 3 OG’s off of this.
Before you two go to bed, work off all of those calories that you 2 stored up over dinner and wear his ass out, you’ll both go to sleep fully satisfied!
I have really enjoyed answering your question.
Best of Luck,
Caramel Vixen
www.caramelvixen84.webs.com

2 comments:

  1. Dang! Is it safe to cum so often, LOL!

    Don't stop get it get it! LOL

    Sunshine Royal
    www.SunshineRoyal.webs.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Sunshine Girl, it is safe and fun to cum this often!

    ReplyDelete