Sunday, October 19, 2008

Vote for Jessica Tilles and Xpress Yourself Publishing, AGAIN and AGAIN!

Wow! First I win the 2008 AALAS Independent Publisher of the Year Award, then I'm nominated by AAMBC for Publisher of the Year, and now Southern Allure Book Club has nominated me as Publisher of the Year. This is fantastic! It's a wonderful feeling to see all of my hard working paying off.

I am asking everyone to please vote for me by casting your vote for Xpress Yourself Publishing at the below links:

http://www.aambcvoting.blogspot.com and http://www.expo2009voting.blogspot.com

Also, while you're voting, four of my authors are nominated too: Linda R. Herman, Victoria Wells, Hazel Mills and John R Williams. Please cast your votes for them too!

Your support is sincerely 100% appreciated.

Warmest regards,
Jessica TillesPublisher, Xpress Yourself Publishing
2008 AALAS Independent Publisher of the Year
www.xpressyourselfpublishing.org

and author of several best-selling novels
www.jessicatilles.com

No comments:

Post a Comment