Saturday, December 27, 2008

Once you let love go, can you ever go back?


For Every Love There Is A Reason by Kenda Bell


I am not typically a fan of the romance genre but the twist that Kenda Bell put on this romance novel was genius.

I must agree with one of the other reviewers who stated that the subplots were just as interesting as the main storyline. I love the history on the parents and family upbringings. It explains a lot as to what makes these characters who they are.

Kenda, I am looking forward to the sequel because I have so many questions, LOL! Thanks for a wonderful read!

Linda R. Herman
Author of Consequences

For Every Love There Is a Reason is Kenda's debut novel. It is available at online retailers and can be requested at your local bookstores and libraries if its not already on the shelves. Be sure to visit Kenda online at www.KendaBell.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment