Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Congressional Black Caucus 2010 - Author Tinisha Nicole Johnson

I went to the Black Congressional Caucus in Washington DC in September 2010. It was a fantastic experience. I truly enjoyed it. I was invited along with my publisher of Xpress Yourself Publishing Jessica Tiles. It was my first trip to Washington DC. I mean I was pretty impressed with Washington DC in general. There are a lot of movers and shakers there. I got to network and meet other professional people.

Feel free to check out the photos of my trip on my Facebook page. A high school friend of mine lives there, so I was blessed to stay with her and also tour a bit of DC. I’ve been busy thus far this year I must say with a lot of different writing projects, including working on a screenplay. If you aren’t already signed up to my newsletter, please go to my website and sign up at the bottom on my home page: http://www.tinishanicolejohnson.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment