Wednesday, December 30, 2009

New Year, New You

Hello Beautiful People,
Well, we did it again! We have all survived the madness and mayhem of yet another holiday season and are on the brink of celebrating the beginning of another new year. 2010 is just hours away. Hard to believe, isn't it?
What goals have you set for yourself in the upcoming year? How do you plan to reach those goals? Do you know what you want to do differently in 2010 than you did 2009?
If you have already made your "resolutions" for the new year or if you don't have a clue what you want to change in 2010 and need a few ideas, I invite you to click on this link http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2446088/top_ten_2010_new_years_resolutions.html?cat=2 and check out the article. I encourage you to then send it to five (5) women you know and love and want to see empowered to live better in 2010.
I have made one "resolution" for 2010. That's right. Only one. I will reveal what that "resolution" is on January 1, 2010. You can read about it and follow me throughout 2010 to chart my progress, provide encouragement and/or advice, listen to me complain (and believe me, there will be plenty of complaining) etc. at www.xpressyourselfpublishing.blogspot.com . This will be a 365-day journey and I want you all there with me.
Well, that's all for now. Until next time...Happy New Year!

Hazel Mills
www.hazelmillsstories.com

No comments:

Post a Comment