Friday, March 26, 2010

WGN-TV Interview - Midday News

Today has got to be the most exciting time of my writing career. As I sit and type this blog, I am in Chicago, Illinois. I was interviewed this morning at the WGN-TV studio by Steve Sanders who is a veteran broadcast journalist.

I talked about my most recent book, Lessons Learned: Loving Yourself as a Black Woman. I am so passionate about this book and felt so honored to have talked and spread the word about it. Although the book is catered towards women of color, certain subject matter is suitable for any woman wanting to improve qualities of her life.

Chicago is the number three market, right behind New York, and Los Angeles. The interview only lasted about 5 minutes. The time went by so quick. The night before, I was a nervous wreck, wondering if I’d answer the questions correctly. After the interview was over, there was so many things that went through my mind – Did I look stupid? Was my hair sticking up? Did I sound like I knew what I was talking about? It's so funny when I think about it now. LOL

I have family in Chicago, and my cousin came down to the studio with me. And she took pictures. She said I did great, so I felt comforted.

Well, that’s my quick blog for the day. I have a virtual book tour for the whole month of April. Come back, and check out where I’ll be online.

Thank you for the time it took to read this. I appreciate my fans so much.



Tinisha Nicole Johnson
A Writer's Fantasy
Author, Writer, & Poet
http://www.tinishanicolejohnson.com/

3 comments: